SoLo Craft Fair Christmas Events
We have plenty of events this festive season across South London including a huge pop up at the incredible Winterville in Clapham and would love for you all to apply.
As always, all applicants must have public liability insurance and unfortunately we cannot accept any food stalls (only cakes!). You will need to apply to each event separately and please make sure you double check all your information is correct before pressing submit.
Workshop leaders please email us directly.
Applications will close in September.
Saturday 24th November, St. Barnabus Parish Hall, Dulwich Village
Set in the beautiful St. Barnabus Parish Hall right in the heart of Dulwich Village. There will be over 50 traders, a bar and workshops. The pitch options are as follows;
- 2ft x 6ft Table - £60
- 2ft 6ft Pitch Only - NO TABLE - £60
Saturday 1st December, The Chancery, Beckenham
This is our smallest event with space for 20 traders in this bright venue, which attracts a lot of families. There will be a few options for stalls at the event, upstairs and downstairs.
- Downstairs Large Table 5ft x 3ft: £40
- Downstairs Small Table 3ft x 3ft: £35
- Upstairs Large Table 5ft x 3ft: £35
- Upstairs Small Table 5ft x 3ft: £30
- Upstairs No Table - Pitch Only 3ft x 3ft: £25
- Outside front of venue - Pitch Only - Picnic table but no Marquee: £10
Saturday 8th December, Balham Bowls Club, Balham
Balham Bowls Club is our longest standing venue - the quirky pub lends itself to our events perfectly. The event will be upstairs in the ballroom with approx 30 stalls, live music and a workshop. There will be four options for a stall, large table, half table or pitch only. Please note this event is upstairs.
- 6ft x 2ft Table: £60
- 3ft x 2ft Half Table: £35
- Pitch Only NO TABLE 3ft x 2ft: £35
- Large Pitch Only NO TABLE 6ft x 2ft: £60
SoLo Craft Fair at Winterville, Clapham, Various Dates
SoLo Craft Fair are thrilled to be popping up at Winterville on Clapham Common this Christmas. The alternative Christmas pop up will be filled with bars, cinemas, music and all things festive. Last year the event had over 30,000 visitors per a weekend. There are 6 weekends you can apply for, or you can apply to take part for the entire stint. Tables are either 6ft x 2ft or pitch only. The market will take place in a Spiegel Tent, with heating and lighting.
- Every weekend: £750
- 17th & 18th November: £150
- 24th & 25th November: £150
- 1st & 2nd December: £150
- 8th & 9th December: £150
- 15th & 16th December: £150
- Saturday 22nd December: £75