Call for Applications: Elements 2018
Elements: A Festival of Jewellery, Silver & Gold is returning to Edinburgh from 19-21 October 2018.
Following the great success of its first three years, Elements 2018 will see the finest jewellers and silversmiths from across the UK come together for Scotland’s only selling fair of contemporary jewellery and silver, an exhibition, and a series of events.
Lyon & Turnbull, 33 Broughton Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3RR
19-21 October 2018
Midnight, 4 March 2018
To be eligible to exhibit at Elements, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently living and working in the UK
- Be available to attend your own stand for the duration of the Fair
- Represent yourself, sell only your own work, and not act as an agent for others.
- A range of materials and styles are welcomed, but work sold at the Fair must:
- Be made of precious metal (other materials can be included)
- Be compliant with the 1973 Hallmarking Act
- Be made up of individual or small batch production
- Be compliant with the current restrictions regarding CITES and materials that require licences or are prohibited.
Download the application form at www.elementsfestival.co.uk