Hatton Garden, London
Culture & Values
At Queensmith, we transcend the traditional jewellery-buying experience. Our mission is to revolutionise the world of engagement and wedding jewellery, crafting unforgettable moments for our customers. Our culture revolves around "Be Brilliant," reflecting our relentless pursuit of excellence and innovation; "Be Clear," representing transparent communication, ethical practices, and a meaningful impact; and "Be Unique," celebrating individuality, creativity, and inclusivity. Just as we aim to democratise diamond jewellery through bespoke services and craftsmanship, we provide our teams with a similarly customised and exceptional work environment. The essence of Queensmith lies in providing a rewarding work environment and empowering teams to strive for excellence and be their best.
At Queensmith, we understand that our greatest asset is our exceptional team. The Production Assistant is an integral member of the team, assisting in the production of every item designed and manufactured in house. A vital conduit between sales and workshop staff, ensuring that each order is accurately assigned with sufficient brief and accurate manufacturing notes to ensure completion of orders are on time and meet our exacting high standards. Your contributions are integral to our journey.
- Following our Quality Control procedures on each order at every stage of production
- Assisting Senior Production Staff in organisation of the production timeline
- Allocation of jobs to the workshop with accurate manufacturing instructions, managing and prioritising their workloads
- Ensuring all internal and external due dates are met
- Organising and dispatching client orders for courier
- Assisting in the sourcing & auditing of melee diamonds
- Ensuring all valuable items are secure at all times and have accurate location information on our database
- To aid in the tracking of all costings and aim to keep these as low as possible whilst still maintaining our quality standards
- General Diamond & Inventory tasks when required
- Assisting in training of production staff when required
- To support the wider team and assist with daily office tasks when required
- Technical understanding of jewellery manufacturing processes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of quality control
- Follow company security procedures
- Bench skills preferable but not essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear & articulate communication skills
- Record keeping & organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time management
Full-time (40 hours Monday to Friday)
Production Assistant Reports to the Head of Production
98 Hatton Garden EC1N
Competitive, depending on experience
25 days (plus bank holidays)
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your cv and covering letter outlining why you think you’d be a great fit for the role.
Queensmith specialises in bespoke fine jewellery, designed and crafted by our talented team of in-house experts. We offer a truly personal and bespoke fine jewellery service that brings our customers to the heart of the making process, providing rare access to designers, gemmologists, goldsmiths and setters, in order to create and customise their dream engagement, wedding and eternity rings.
How to apply
Applying for a job on Benchpeg is easy. All you need to do is upload your CV, along with your telephone number, email address, and a message for the recruiter, using the form below.
If they receive a high volume of applications, the recruiter may not inform you if yours has been unsuccessful. However, if they’re impressed with your application, they’ll let you know.
Apply for Job
The jewellery jobs listed on benchpeg.com/jobs provide opportunities for career moves in all types of jobs in jewellery
From creative and design roles, to craft and jewellery manufacturing jobs, to head office, management and administration vacancies, specialist luxury PR, marketing and digital vacancies as well as jewellery sales and retail positions, our listings for jobs in jewellery is the place to come for recruiters and job seekers alike.
Please browse through the listings below for goldsmith jobs, jeweller jobs, jewellery production assistant jobs, jewellery quality control jobs, diamond setter jobs, jewellery retail sales jobs, jewellery designer jobs, jewellery bench jobs, jeweller maker jobs, jewellery studio assistant jobs, jewellery buying jobs, jewellery trainee jobs, jewellery apprenticeship jobs, jewellery sales consultant jobs, bench repairer jobs, jewellery assistant jobs, freelance jewellery jobs and more for a jewellery career!