The Jewellery Show 2023
The Jewellery Show
20 - 21 September 2023
Join us at the Jewellery Show, the UK’s premium trade event for retailers, buyers, manufacturers, designers, and suppliers of fine jewellery, returning to the ExCeL London on 20-21 September 2023.
Free to attend for trade professionals, the Jewellery Show will be an international hub for fine, luxury, silver, and contemporary designer jewellery, as well as loose precious stones and retail technology and solutions.
Approved attendees will have access to the largest exhibition of its kind in the UK, including a trend forecasting runway and an exciting seminar programme covering the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities from the sector.
This is your chance to source new collections and materials to stock in your stores, learn how to improve your business and network with thousands of other jewellery professionals.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for jewellery trade professionals.
- 3000+ jewellers in attendance, including 6 of the top 10 in the UK, many of the leading independents and leading influencers.
- 100+ leading national and international suppliers exhibiting in the UK’s largest jewellery exhibition hall.
- Engaging show features, including a live showcase theatre displaying the latest in fine, luxury, silver, and contemporary designer jewellery.
- An unrivalled seminar programme, with some of the industry’s most significant thought leaders sharing sector updates, trends, best practices, and solutions. Providing practical ideas and solutions you can adopt to your business.
- The only place in the UK bringing the whole industry together in 2023
Visit the event website: