Flo: The Jewellery Edit 2016, Crafts Central
FLō: The Jewellery Edit 2016 sees the return of contemporary jewellery collective Flō to Craft Central in a new show following its successful exhibition in 2015.
Flō is made up of six designer-makers from Spain, Portugal, Sweden, South Africa and the UK working out of the same studio in London.
This showcase highlights how individual approaches to design that draw inspiration from sources as diverse as arid vegetation, the London skyline, tribal patterns and Scandinavian summers can find common ground through the exploration of form and body adornment.
Flō is made up of:
- Viveka Alvestrand www.vivekaalvestrand.com
- Simone Brewster www.simonebrewster.co.uk
- Megan Collins www.megancollinsjewellery.com
- Marian Ripoll Vaquer www.marianripoll.com
- Helena Vieira www.muttermetalworks.com
- Joanne Yeldham www.joanneyeldham.com
Dates: 1 - 6 November 2016
Venue: Crafts Central, 33-35 St John's Square, London EC1M 4DS